Tuesday 3 January 2012

My First Day

Hi everyone and welcome to my Blog 2012.  2011 was an extremely exciting year for me which let to my graduation at Teesside University with a Masters Degree in Creative Writing.  This year will be my first as a part-time freelance writer.  I have therefore decided to create this blog to write about all of the highs and lows that I face during this new venture.  Hopefully as well as entertaining you this blog will help you to realise your own dreams and wishes.

Day 1 in 'the office'.
Money earned - not a bean!
Money spent - £1.24 on a 12 minute phonecall.  Note to self - must get a contract i-Phone immediately!
Achievements - contacted DCC re guided walks this summer.  Possibility of me leading writing themed walks as part of their programme.  Also completed interview for feature about me on a writer friend's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment